People Force is a consultancy specialising in HRIS/People Technology (selection & implementation), HR, Payroll, Immigration and Recruitment services:
• SELECTION: HR/Payroll/Learning/Performance/T&A/ATS Software Selection Services. PFI’s Selection Services can be tailored for all sized businesses ranging from small, mid-market and enterprise level.
• IMPLEMENTATION: Client-Side Implementation, Provider-Side Delivery, Upgrade Projects, System Audits, Ad hoc and ongoing support. Services range from Project Management, Change Management, Data Migration, Process Re-engineering, Reports Consultancy, Integration, Testing/UAT, Internal Roll-out/Training, Parallel-Run Support and Post-Live Support.
• HR SUPPORT SERVICE: General low to mid-level routine HR Support offered through telephone, email and onsite methods. Fully outsourced or pay-as-you-go models available.
• HR CONSULTANCY: High-level specialised HR Consultancy services for complex matters to include restructures/redundancies, TUPE, employee grievance and disciplinary cases, policy reviews, complex Employment Law matters and strategic HR advice & guidance.
• BUREAU SERVICE: payroll processing only
• PART-MANAGED SERVICE: payroll processing plus answering payroll-related queries in conjunction with your internal team responsible for payroll
• FULLY-MANAGED SERVICE: payroll processing plus answering all payroll-related queries from the wider population of employees, effectively outsourcing your payroll function in its entirety
• PAYROLL CONSULTANCY: Reviewing your payroll processes and suggesting streamlining improvements, payroll forensic audit, payroll advice, emergency payroll cover.
• PAYROLL TRAINING: Bi-annual and/or annual Payroll Updates course aimed at providing payroll teams with a summary of key changes implemented from a new tax year and any proposed changes that are on the horizon. Courses available in both classroom style settings and online.
• UK IMMIGRATION: Regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) at Level 1, People Force provides UK Immigration services covering all Corporate and Individual matters. Services include Sponsor Licence applications/renewals, Certificate of Sponsorship allocation/assignment, Tier 2 Visa applications/entry clearance, Right to Work compliance/audits, ILR applications, Tier 5 Visa applications, and more.
• GLOBAL IMMIGRATION: One-stop shop for Global Immigration with a network of experts around the world, covering over 50 countries across 5 continents.
• GLOBAL MOBILITY/RELOCATION SERVICE: For Corporate Clients with global reach, a complete Global Mobility Solution allowing for the seamless relocation of employees both domestically and globally.
• PERMANENT, CONTRACT & TEMPORARY: recruitment services that support clients and candidates in various disciplines such as Legal, HR & Payroll, HRIS/People Technology, Accountancy & Finance, IT & Digital and Sales & Marketing.
People Force clients range from large corporate multinationals to small organisations, working within various industry sectors, which include: Accounting, Advertising, Aviation, Banking, Charitable, Construction, Digital Marketing, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, IT/Software, Legal, Leisure, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media & Publishing, Music Entertainment, Not-for-Profit, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Private Equity, Retail and more.
People Force is passionate about delivering a highly ethical and quality service, through expert Consultants, who have many years of experience within HRIS/People Technology, HR, Payroll, Immigration and Recruitment. People Force believes in keeping things simple and giving all clients an enjoyable experience.
People Force is an innovative and forward-thinking consultancy, staffed by highly experienced consultants, whose fundamental business aim is providing comprehensive advice and support to its clients to help them achieve, and indeed exceed, their goals.
We strive to make our clients aspirations for their projects come true to deliver great projects for the community.
We offer an end-to-end grant consultancy service from researching, writing and submitting professionally written grant applications and supporting documents to maximise the probability of securing grants for our clients
With over 10 years of experience and a high percentage of success we work with:
• Youth groups
• Community organisations
• Not for profit organisations
• Sporting organisations
• Historic groups
• Allotment societies
• Many other groups, which could be yours.
If you are looking for funding for your project, contact us to see if we can make your Aspirations come true.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION -BOOK YOURS NOW
Same Day 2 Go Limited is a haulage & parcels company that specialises in same day delivery. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service.
With a breadth of experience spanning gallery, heritage, commercial and entertainment we can offer tailored services to suit projects both large and small. Whether you need a full design service from concept to commissioning or a few sessions of specific advice for a small project we can provide an appropriate cost effective package.
‘TLX Group are The Logistics Experts. Servicing large and small businesses all over the UK, we deliver excellent service and unbeatable customer service as standard. Specialising in fast, affordable, and reliable courier solutions, our state of the art technology allows us to track all packages from the start of their journey, right through to the finish, while the care and attention we give every order means that your goods will reach their destination safely and securely, every time. Having learned via first-hand experience how the courier industry works, and identified the strengths and weaknesses of market-leading companies, TLX deliver all the standard industry processes which function well, while improving upon those which do not.’
Who is DeClutter Angel?
My name is Karen Taylor and I am a daughter, sister, wife, mum of two, step mum of three and have lived through a whole raft of life challenges so I can confirm that it’s true – what doesn’t kill you definitely makes you stronger!
A Personal Touch
What I love is helping people find focus and direction in their lives, even in the smallest of ways, as it is amazing what a huge difference it makes. Most of all it has given me an ability to really listen to people and understand their needs. I have developed many friendships and have coached colleagues, friends and clients through difficult times including weight-loss and divorce, and I truly understand how rewarding it is to take back control of your life.
Following re-training in the below areas my passion now is helping people; spending time offering the following caring, non judgmental and inspiring services is so rewarding:
– Life coaching
– Interior help
Whether you have areas in your life you need coaching through the fog, either in a ‘physical’ clutter format, life goals and targets, or simply need fresh eyes to inspire your homes’ redecoration ready for a spring refresh, I am here to devote my time and attention to discreetly help you through.
The Business Bio
I have spent many successful years in the corporate world, mainly in new business sales and account management roles. This has given me a wealth of experience and spearheaded my ability to be organised and deliver a wide range of services to the highest possible standard including exclusive Individual Sales Coaching.
The business and corporate services I offer include social media, office organising, mystery shopping and more. Each service is tailored to your business’s individual needs, and outsourcing some of your jobs to an expert means you’re free to get on with what you do best.
All my consultations are confidential; absolutely no information is passed on or released to a third party without consent. I approach each assignment with discretion, care, tact, drive and co-operation.
Working with local clubs, charity to create funding by encouraging their followers to use local shops, restaurants.
MagiKats centre, offering tuition for Maths and English in Wellingborough. Our centre offers workshops for children from primary age all the way through to GCSE and is specifically written to support the National curriculum.
The Centre is located at St Marks Church, 142 Queensway, Wellingborough, NN8 3SD and providing free parking.
I offer a bespoke editing service to a standard in line with the SfEP. Fiction and nonfiction work taken on. Services include developmental editing, copyediting, proofreading, beta reading and editorial appraisals.
Professional courier service based in Wellingborough
AM&CO Logistics Ltd offers courier services from their base in Wellingborough and across the UK, excluding the Channel Islands. We have over 6 years of experience in this industry and are known as one of the most trusted and reliable service providers among our clients.
Our main aim is to offer professional and reliable services at highly competitive prices. For quality-assured logistic solutions and fast turnaround, contact our expert team today. We operate 24/7 and will be happy to help you anytime with your requirements.